Why You Should Leverage Angular for Web & App Development in 2022?
Released in 2016, Angular is one of the leading frameworks that tech architects prefer for web and app development. Post-release it gained prominence by becoming the most-used framework by Google developers. It didn’t take long for Angular to rise in popularity with some of the top websites and apps being built over it, like,
And there are lots more. Angular holds relevance for developers to this day of framework-mushrooming in the tech field. What makes it such an invincible choice for app and web development in 2022? Why are companies so keen to hire angular developers? What benefits does it offer over the others? Let’s explore its various aspects and beyond!
What is Angular?
The framework offers a standard development structure to the developer; one of its many benefits, which helps in deploying large applications that are also easy to maintain.
The developers can leverage its data binding and dependency injection attributes to minimize the need for extra coding. Angular developers can offer quality assurance in their web and app development unlike any other.
The Angular framework has evolved over the years, and its latest version Angular 13 was released on 3rd November 2021, packed with advanced features and modules to streamline the process of the app and web development.
What is Angular JS?
It uses HTML as the base template language, extending the HTML syntax to clearly express diverse components within the application via minimal coding. AngularJS has the unique ability to transform static HTML into dynamic HTML. In October 2020, the stable version 1.8.2 of the framework was released.
What are the differences between Angular and Angular JS?
We know about Angular and AngularJS. Now, let’s jot down the difference between both the frameworks, category-wise.
As you can see, there are subtle but important contrasts between Angular and AngularJS that impact web and app development.
Why should consider Angular for Web or App development?
A 2020 survey by Stack Overflow reported Angular to be one of the most popular frameworks preferred by developers. Here are a few reasons why it is good for web and app development.
- Google Backing: One of the primary benefits of Angular is the long-term support from Google that adds a level of trust to the platform.
- Fast development: Attributes like two-way data binding helps in the speedy development and deployment of web projects and applications. It is easy to use and has a straightforward coding process.
- Third-party components: Angular has additional components and tools that can be added to the platform, thus augmenting its functionality and productivity.
- Component-backed Architecture: The components in Angular can be seamlessly decoupled, then reintegrated and reused in other areas of the platform.
- SEO-friendly: The Google backing and built-in SEO features enhance the website’s visibility online post-launch. It is easy to rank it higher across search engines.
- Use of Directives: Directives in Angular, which are HTML extensions, make it easier to build websites with minimal coding.
- Structured Web & App Development: The inherent attributes of Angular offer better structure and organization to the website, especially when maintaining large web projects.
If you want to launch a high-performing and structured website or application, then our dedicated developers can extend their expertise to that effect.
- Templates: Angular comes with multiple templates and modules, making it easier to build the platform.
- Enterprise-level Testing: If you are building a high-end and complex project, this particular feature simplifies and reduces the testing time for web development.
Both the frameworks being highly popular in the market, it’s your call to decide which one will suit your project. To get an in-depth idea about the two frameworks, read the blog!
Other than these some of the other features that make Angular a great choice of web and app development are:
- Intensive documentation and licensing.
- Better flexibility.
- In-built command-line interface for better workflow.
- Multiple filters for improved project organization.
Apps and websites built on the Angular framework can be easily optimized for better performance with minimal coding by the developers. All seasoned developers, including our own, vouch for the functionality and ease of Angular web and app development.
As a web and app development company, Brainium has been delivering high-performing and scalable websites and apps to clients leveraging the Angular framework. If you want to hire dedicated Angular developers, then our team of specialists can suffice your needs. Check out our service packages and get a quick consultation with our experts.
On a concluding note, even after many years of its release, the Angular framework has maintained its market dominance and preference amongst developers. Its fine attributes like Google backing, SEO-friendly features, structured architecture, etc., make Angular an invincible choice for web and app development, which remains relevant in 2022.