Top Reasons Why You Need a White Label Partner to Grow Business
Top Reasons Why You Need a White Label Partner to Grow Business
The success and growth of a company are defined by the range and quality of the services it provides to its clients or consumers. There can be no compromise in that respect, or it might impact the brand credibility of the business.
However, often a business, especially belonging to the MSME sector or a start-up needs added support to improve the offerings to gain attention from the target audience and suffice the needs of the existing clients. Leveraging white label partnership is how they get that support, enhancing the overall productivity and service quality which inadvertently boosts the business growth.
Getting help from a white label agency like Brainium Information Technologies has become a common strategy for enterprises to scale development and progress in their offerings. What is it? How does it benefit enterprises? How to choose the right white label company for your needs?Let’s get all your queries answered through this write-up.
Additionally, we will also give you a glimpse of the white label services that we offer here at Brainium. So, keep reading!
What is white labeling?
White labeling is an age-old business concept. In the literal sense, white labeling is ‘whiting’ out something that has been previously written. From a business point of view, it can be defined as a legal protocol, which allows a service or product to be sold to another company, enabling the latter to rebrand it under its banner and identity.
What is a white label company?
A white label company is your white label partner in executing your client services. These companies or agencies specialize in a service or product similar to what you are selling to your target audience. These entities offer their expertise or specialization to other enterprises, which the latter can sell or offer as their own to the clients/consumers.
Let’s give you an example. Let’s say that you are a tour and travel agency that needs significant online exposure to attract the target audience. However, your in-house strength lacks that marketing acumen. So, what do you do? You reach out to a white label company like Brainium for outsourcing app development and digital marketing services. So, as a white-label service provider, we use our expertise in those domains and collaborate with you to build an app followed by strategizing an online marketing plan to increase engagement with the target audience and boost sales.
A white label company works behind the scenes aiding and supporting a business to grow its brand name and prominence, leveraging the former’s expertise. The relationship between a white label company and another business is termed a white label partnership. It is a symbiotic, affordable, and collaborative approach that helps an enterprise expand and improve its operations and services.
What’s in it for the business getting white label service?
With the help of this partnership, an enterprise can offer better and faster service to more clients, thus expanding the reach, scaling growth, and building valuable client relationships. There are benefits like;
- Add more value to your service
- Enhancement of brand awareness
- Improved customer service
- Expand the range of services
- Access to a wide range of talent pool
- Access to advanced tools and specialized techniques
- Seamless business scalability
- Better lead generation and conversion
- Guaranteed growth
With so many advantages, why shouldn’t an enterprise opt for a white label partnership?
What’s in it for the white label company?
The white label company can use its expertise to service more clients within the industry and build a strong network among peer groups.
It’s a win-win collaboration!
What is the difference between White Label and a Private Label?
Now, while seeking white label services, you must not confuse them with private label. While the former applies to both services and products, the latter is more suited for product manufacturing. A private label is defined as the manufacturing of a product by a third-party manufacturer, which a business sells under its brand name. It almost sounds similar to white label services, like both are derived from third-party entities. The marketing and branding are also strategized to fulfill specific needs of the business, the third-party service provider has no rights over the ownership of the product whatsoever. However, there are differences:
- Private label has exclusivity, unlike white label. Similar white label services or products can be accessed by multiple businesses, but private label products are unique and trademarked, there cannot be another with the same attributes.
- As already mentioned, private label is more applicable to physical products, unlike white label services.
- The customization options are more defined in private labeling compared to white labeling.
Hopefully, you won’t get confused anymore. If you still have queries, feel free to reach out to our experts for more clarity on white-label partnerships and services.
How to Choose a White Label Partner?
So, you know what a white label is, what a white label partnership entails, and how it distinguishes it from a private label. Now, moving on to the next query that most business owners have; how to choose a white label company or a white label partner! Let’s understand the factors to consider.
- Experience matters a lot. You need to check the years of experience the white label company has along with the number of clients it has served so far.
- Cost is an important factor as well because most companies opt for white label services citing budgetary issues in their organization. Do your research and compare the rates before concluding.
- Make sure you also check the portfolio and the range of the white label services offered by the company. For instance, Brainium offers white label SEO services, PPC services, ecommerce solutions, etc. We will discuss those in detail as we progress through this blog.
- What kind of support does the company offer; like post-service support! That is very important. At Brainium, for example, we offer our clients and partners free lifetime support and an assurance of quality throughout the service period.
- When opting for a white label partnership, you are giving access to your sensitive business data to the partner company. Hence, the data you share must remain safe, secured, and confidential. It’s the reason why our team handles data security with high precedence above all.
- Before finalizing your white label partnership, make sure to research and check the market reputation of the company. You can check out the reviews on credible market research sites like GoodFirms, Clutch, etc. to get an idea about the overall performance of the white label agency.
What are the Top White Label Services by Brainium?
Now that we have touched all the basics, let’s give you a sneak peek of what we have to offer in that domain. Brainium prides itself as one of the leading white-label service providers with an unscathed track record of delivering more than 2000+ projects for a global clientele.
What’s included in our portfolio of white label offerings?
- White label digital marketing: Brainium is an award-winning white label digital marketing agency offering white label SEO services, white label PPC services, app marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, and white label branding to global businesses across sectors. We help them gain more online visibility, extend their target audience reach, and generate authentic leads, followed by increased lead conversion.
- White label website development: We have won multiple accolades for our specialization in website development. We offer custom web development solutions to clients with specific business objectives of the client in mind.
- White label ecommerce solutions: Brainium has helped thousands of businesses set up their ecommerce platform globally, offering our expertise in ecommerce development.
- White label web & mobile app development: We have an exceptional portfolio in custom mobile and web app development which covers the integration of new-age technologies like AI, ML, AR/VR, and IoT to deploy futuristic platforms for our white label clients.
Brainium Information Technologies has extensive offerings as a leading white label company, utilizing which thousands of enterprises have accomplished unimaginable growth. We provide 100% quality assurance, absolute data security, easy accessibility, and free-lifetime support to enterprises in need of white label services to improve their service range. Additionally, you can also hire experienced developers from our team on-demand. At Brainium we live by the code of growth via digital innovation. Partner with us to scale the growth and accomplish the goals you desire. Call us for consultation on the same or to request a quote today!